Got a few things done today, mainly just odd jobs that needed sorting like fitting my rear lip and cleaning the car for the first time in at least a month. I also managed to take a look at my exhaust after it got damaged due to greeting a speed bump with force. Turns out the back pipe has split from the bracket that mounts it to the cat…whoops. I’ve still not managed to track down a second hand cat-back system so I had to do a bit of a bodge to to hold it together for the next few days as the noise was getting unbearable. Tin foil, some Halfords exhaust putty and a hose clip and I’ve got a quiet exhaust again!
Also took a few pictures while the car was clean for once: