GReddy Bolt-On Turbo Kit for Suzuki Jimny (2018+)
If you feel that your Jimny is down on power, forced induction is the best way in which to gain a sizeable horsepower increase.
This GReddy Bolt-On Turbo Kit is a great way to improve your Jimny's power output, ensuring plenty of smiles and enjoyment!
Please read the product description carefully. This is a complex product.
- Kit is designed specifically for RHD (right-hand drive) models
- Kit can be used on LHD (left-hand drive models) but the exhaust downpipe sits very close to the steering column and the turbo sits very close to the brake master cylinder - additional modifications will be required in order for the kit to be installed on a LHD car
- Installation by an experienced garage/tuner is essential
- Kit is designed to be used with an otherwise standard 1.5 litre (K15B) engine
- Separate kits are available for AT (Automatic Transmission) & MT (Manual Transmission) cars
- Kit is available with either a catalytic converter or "decat" downpipe
- Kit does not include an ECU - please use an aftermarket ECU of your garage/tuner's choice
- Low viscosity oil (0W-16, 0W-20) should not be used. 5W-30 SAE viscosity is recommended
- TF035 Turbo
- Downpipe with Catalytic Converter/Decat Downpipe (depending on your choice - OEM catalytic converter can't be used)
- Exhaust Manifold
- TYPE41 Front-Mount Intercooler
- Intercooler Hard Pipes
- Intercooler Piping Silicone Joiners
- AIRINX Air Filter
- Assorted gaskets, breather hoses, bolts, brackets and fittings
Kit Optional Extras
- GReddy Washer Tank (OEM Washer Tank can't be used)
- GReddy Oil Sump/Oil Pan (OEM Oil Sump can only be used after drilling/modifications)
GReddy XROSS Exhaust (for best power results)
- GReddy Oil Cooler (for prolonged high performance driving)
- GReddy ATF Cooler (Automatic Transmission cars only, for prolonged high performance driving)
GReddy Spark Plugs ("8" grade Spark Plugs must be used)
- GReddy SIRIUS Vision OBD Set (to safely monitor boost pressure)
The GReddy Bolt-On Turbo Kit for Suzuki Jimny (2018+) is only suitable for JB74 1.5 litre models (not JB64 660cc models).