Front Runner Quick Release Awning Mount Kit for Slimline II Roof RackRRAC169
Please note: his product has been superseded by the Front Runner Quick Release Awning Mount Kit.
Front Runner are a well respected manufacturer of off-roading accessories, prioritising quality, toughness and durability over anything else.
If you don’t want to keep your awning on your vehicle at all times, Front Runner's Quick Release Awning Mount Kit gives you the freedom to mount or remove your awning in seconds, and with no tools. The 2 lockable latches give you safety and added peace of mind.
This mount kit has been a game changer for our own cars. If you don't wish to drive around with your awning fitted every day, or perhaps you have to rely on street parking overnight, then these mounts facilitate quick and easy removal of your awning so that you can store it safely.
Wall mount brackets are included free of charge, so that you can safely hang your awning on the wall of your garage or shed when not in use! These make use of the Quick Release Mounts already attached to your awning.
- Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no additional tools are needed to remove or refit the awning.
- Simply release the 2 latches and lift the awning away in seconds.
- No more wrenching in tight spaces during the “off-season” or time-consuming weekday removal of the awning.
- This strong and "rattle-free" mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works with all Front Runner Awnings and other popular awning brands like Eezi-Awn, Oz Tent, etc.
- 2 low profile base brackets are bolted to a Front Runner Rack while 2 self-aligning bushes are secured to the awnings mounting channel using the supplied fasteners.
- Safely secured in place using 2 latches with built-in safety catch. For added peace of mind, lock your latches in place using Rack Accessory Lock / Small.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the awning is not mounted.
- No awning modification required.
- Removed awnings can be stored using the wall mount brackets supplied.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware.
- Fitting instructions are included.
- Weight limit: 20kg (44.1lbs).
Please note: not suitable for 270 degree awnings.
1 x Pair of Quick Release Awning Brackets
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
316 Stainless steel
304 Stainless steel
Product Dimensions: (Per assembled bracket)
160mm (6.3") L x 80mm (3.2") W x 105mm (4.1") H
Please note: if this item is showing as in stock in our UK Warehouse, it will be dispatched within 1-2 working days. If this item is only showing as in stock in the Front Runner EU Warehouse, please allow 6-7 working days for this item to be dispatched. Front Runner items will always be sent to you directly from our UK warehouse.
We Also Recommend
Front Runner Easy-Out Awning (1.4m) for Slimline II Roof Rack