In these terms the term “Street Track Life Limited” “STL” “we” or “us will refer to the owner of the website.
The term “you” refers to the viewer or user of our websites.
The terms “website” and “site” refer to our websites; streettracklife.com, jimnystyle.com, artisanspiritsuk.com, defenderstyle.com or any other website owned by Street Track Life
We may at any time amend these terms and conditions, please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes, as these terms are binding.
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website or its content will on all occasions be available and uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
No Reliance on Information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, all Goods sold by STL are not intended for road use and are designed for off-road and race use only. All parts must be installed by an experienced professional; we will not be liable for any losses, damages or costs arising from the incorrect fitting of Goods, damage to Goods during fitting, or any damages arising from the incorrect use or modifications made to the Goods. We will not be liable for any damages caused to your vehicle and/or other vehicles or any other components, as a result of the failure of a product sold by STL. For more information please see our Terms and Conditions.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is illegal, defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site or its contents in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our site;
any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
any software used in the provision of our site; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Third Party Links and Resources in Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
If you are a business, these terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law.
We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Should you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com