Front Runner Wind Fairing for 1165-1255mm Wide Slimline II Roof RackRRAC143
Front Runner are a well respected manufacturer of off-roading accessories, prioritising quality, toughness and durability over anything else.
Make a statement and change the standard Front Runner rack Wind Deflector to this bold Front Runner Wind Fairing. Quickly mounts to the front of your roof rack to help move air over large rack loads and accessories, while reducing wind noise at high speeds.
Please note: check the dimensions of your Slimline II Roof Rack prior to ordering. This Wind Fairing is for Slimline II Roof Racks of widths between 1165mm and 1255mm.
- Get a bold new overlanding look in minutes.
- Create a solid appearance by covering the gap from roof to rack.
- Air flows easily over the rack and accessories, reducing drag and wind noise.
- Helps fuel consumption while carrying bulky loads.
- Easily secures to your roof rack in three simple steps.
- Adjustable brackets allow the Wind Fairing to be correctly angled and positioned on your vehicle.
- A durable rubber blade is fitted to the bottom edge of the Wind Fairing to help seal any gaps and act as a roof guard when traveling over rough terrain.
- An optional clear protective strip is included to eliminate any potential rare minor scuffing caused by heavy dust.
Note: LED Light Bar Rack Mount Brackets (Under Rack type) are not compatible with this Wind Fairing. The Front Rack type brackets can be used.
May interfere with sunroof operation on some vehicles.
1 x Wind Fairing
4 x Brackets
1 x Rubber Blade
Black powder coated aluminium
1091mm (43") L x 2.5mm (0.1") W x 167mm (6.6") H
Please note: if this item is showing as in stock in our UK Warehouse, it will be dispatched within 1-2 working days. If this item is only showing as in stock in our EU Warehouse, please allow 6-7 working days for this item to be dispatched. Unless you are located within the EU, Front Runner items will always be sent to you directly from our UK warehouse.